- Sharon Yoon is a licensed attorney and Certified Specialist by the California State Bar, in estate planning, trust, and probate law. She has licensed attorney for over 10 years.
- She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of California at Los Angeles, and a Juris Doctor from Ventura College of Law, where she graduated #1 in her class.
- Sharon Yoon is bilingual in English and Korean, allowing me to serve a broad constituency of individuals and have helped countless families and individuals in all areas of estate planning for the residence of Port Hueneme Ca.
- Her experience and areas of expertise are estate and business planning, probate, estate and trust administration, asset protection, special needs planning, and Medi-Cal. She is also accredited by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Sharon Yoon gives back to the community! She volunteers her time and resources with Ventura County Grey Law and Ventura County Military and Veterans Legal Clinic, where I assist the elderly and veterans with their estate planning needs.
Estate Planning Attorney Port Hueneme CA
Estate Planning Questions and Answers
Q: What is probate?
A: Probate is a court process. Generally, there are several steps to this process. The court appoints a person to be in charge of the decedent’s estate. This person is called the personal representative. This individual gathers, sells, and distributes the decedent’s assets to the appropriate persons or entities, pays the decedent’s appropriate bills, and files tax returns. All of this is done under the court’s supervision.
Q: Why do people want to avoid probate?
A: It can be a time consuming and costly process. Proper estate planning can avoid Probate. If you do need to go through the Probate process, I can help you through every step of the process.
Q: What happens if I die without a Will?
A: In California, if you die without a Will the State of California and the Superior Court will decide who will be in charge of your estate and who will inherit your estate.
Estate Planning Testimonial – Port Hueneme Ca
Sharon Yoon is trusted and relied upon by many. See what others say about her and the estate planning services she provides.
CHRIS P. – FACEBOOK
“Sharon takes something that could be stressful and emotional and turns it into an easy process that gives me peace of mind. She is very organized, friendly and approachable. She is very knowledgeable in helping out how to protect family’s assets.”
ALEEM K. – YELP
“Sharon was great! Very thorough, very on top of things. She made the process very easy. I would highly recommend her for trust formation.”